North Breeze Dairy will be the fourth farm to join Breeze Dairy Group family of farms. The project began in 2009 with the purchase of land in Taylor County.
- North Breeze Dairy will be home to 4,000 cows.
- 40 to 50 people will be employed on-farm in addition to working with local businesses.
- North Breeze Dairy will employ the latest in dairy science and technology, water conservation and environmental protection in this state-of-the-art facility.
- Agriculture is the backbone of Taylor County, providing 37% of the jobs and generating $972 million annually in economic activity. North Breeze Dairy will further enhance the economic activity in the county, providing on-farm jobs and contributing to the local businesses in the area.
- Dairy farming is a key industry in Taylor County, with on-farm production and milk sales accounting for $88 million annually. Caring for our cows is a top priority on all our farms. We use the latest innovations to ensure their comfort and well-being to produce nutritious, wholesome milk.